Oxi-Gin may make changes to this policy without notice to you. Please ensure that you review the Policy regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the Site after it has been posted.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the "Act"), the data controller is Oxi-Gin Botanicals Ltd, INTERNATIONAL HOUSE 142 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, England SW7 4EF, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION THAT OXI-GIN COLLECTS
All the data we collect from you is for marketing purposes only. We do not share your information with any third parties, ever. You can ask us to stop sharing your details at any time now or in the future though either our site or via telephone or mail.
Oxi-Gin collects personal information which you volunteer by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information"), for example: the details that you provide on purchasing from or registering on the Oxi-Gin website.
Oxi-Gin Botanicals Ltd also collects information which is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us.
· automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and tracking technologies.
· from third parties, for example, our partners.
· from trade shows, exhibitions and festivals which you may sign up via.
WHY OXI-GIN COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM YOU
Oxi-Gin uses the information it collects from you to notify and inform you of important changes, special offers, product launches and industry news.
Registration on the Oxi-Gin site or via our other channels is free. The following free services are available to you if you consent to receive them:
· Regular free updates with information about what's new on the Site, including new product launches and services.
· Social media postings.
· Regularly updated special offers Oxi-Gin thinks you will find of interest.
Oxi-Gin also uses the information that it collects from you via the Site for the following purposes:
· To present the Site and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Free newsletters and relevant information.
Any information provided via the website may also be used to provide collective statistics about customers on the Site, traffic patterns, sales and related Site information, but these statistics will not contain any specific information from which you could be identified. This information is gathered using Google Analytics, which analyses traffic to the Oxi-Gin website.
In future we may use the information we have collected from you via the website to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
By providing Oxi-Gin with your email address, landline or mobile telephone number and/or your postal address you are consenting to being contacted via these channels.